Assalamualaikum & hi!
Our 5 days in Krabi were amazing! But I wish we could stay longer there. I would suggest a full 6-7 days in Krabi if you really wanna get the best of Krabi. Now let's get to the point. This is our itinerary and some daily remarks I made throughout the trip.
Where we stay: The Nine Thipthara Klongson Resort
Read the review here.
Air Asia flight: JHB to KUL (11.10am to 12.00pm) – RM162.24
Return flight by Air Asia: Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Krabi (KBV) – RM193.40 (200 BIG points)
Air Asia flight: KUL to JHB – RM35.12 (200 BIG points)
|Hujan rahmat :)|
- Arrival at Krabi airport 6.10pm
- Depart to hotel 6.45pm by joined minivan – (200baht/person)
- Arrival at hotel 8.00pm – (4950baht/4-nights)
- Rent a motorbike directly from the hotel – (350baht/24 hours)
- Find packages nearby Ao Nang beach – bought a Hong island + kayaking package at (800baht/person)
- Dinner at Jame Food Center (near Ao Nang mosque)
- Back to hotel
Remarks for day 1
|Registration before the trip|
- Van pickup at the hotel 8.00am
- Registration at Ao Nang Beach 8.15am
- Phak Bia island– 45 minutes for pictures
- Lading island – 1 hour + lunch
- Hong Lagoon – stopped for about 30 minutes for pictures, swimming
- Hong island – stopped for 2 hours, we did snorkelling & but not kayaking because the weather isn’t suitable so we didn’t do kayaking. T_T
- Back to Ao Nang, van sent to hotel.
- Go to Ao Nang to rent a bike.
- Dinner at Jame Food Center.
- Shop for snacks at Tesco Lotus.
- Back to hotel.
|Amazing view at Hong Lagoon|
|Supposed to take the long-tailed boat but we took the speed boat|
Remarks for day 2.
- The water at Phak Bia island wasn’t that clean so we didn’t swim there but took lots of pictures especially at the swing.
- Our agent didn't even tell us they changed our package to speed boat but we accepted it happily anyway because speed boat package is more expensive haha.
- It started raining heavily 30 minutes before our leaving time at Hong island.
- After taking a shower and resting for a while, we departed to Ao Nang to get refund for kayaking and rent a bike for the next 2 days. 400baht refund was exchanged to bike rental.
- Tesco Lotus that we went to isn’t that big but we still manage to spend 500baht there. Lol
|Nak ambil gambar dengan sunglass rasa lagi cool kata Kim >.<|
- Emerald Pool – entrance fee (200baht/person), bike parking (10baht)
- Lunch at Adila Delicious
- Krabi Town night market – dinner and shopping
- Stop at Ao Nang to get Thai cooking class package
- Back to hotel and rest
|Kematu punggok XD|
Remarks day 3
- Thai cooking class – we waited for more than an hour but nobody picked us up T^T
- Changed of plan - strolling down Ao Nang beach side and book a massage
- Lunch otw to hotel
- Rest and relax at the hotel, swimming pool
- Aromatherapy massage and Thai traditional massage at Attarak (800baht)
- Go to Ao Nang to extend bike rental and get refund from the Thai cooking class
- Dinner nearby Ao Nang
- Shopping at Big C
- Return bike and take a tuk-tuk to hotel (200baht)
|Us with the Krabi landmark|
Remarks day 4
- Taxi pickup to airport – 500baht
- Flight back to KUL
- Flight back to JHB
|At Ao Nang beach|
Few things I learnt about Krabi:
- Most people are friendly. Even though many didn’t speak English fluently but they are helpful when we ask for help.
- Choose a nice hotel with good facilities as you needed even if it’s a bit far from the main road.
- Riding a motorbike is actually pretty fun in Krabi especially done with the ‘one’. Lol
- Locals don’t wear helmets in Ao Nang area because it’s a small town, sometimes we see 3 people riding 1 bike. Haha
- It’s safe in Krabi. Even at night so, I don’t think girls-only-trip to Krabi will be a problem.
- Don't buy fruit soaps here because they are more expensive compared to Bangkok.
- There are so many mosques in Krabi as well so finding halal foods aren't a problem.
Alright. That's all I can share for now. Thanks for reading! ^_^